FOLSOM, CALIFORNIA, DEC 2020 –THE SILICON PARTNERS, INC. today announced that it has joined Google Cloud Partner Program as a Services partner. This allows The Silicon Partners, Inc. (TSP) to assist their customers in moving to, building, and working in the smarter cloud. TSP would leverage this collaboration to provide customers the ability to create more value from their existing and future SAP environment.
"We are excited to welcome The Silicon Partners to the Google Cloud family." said Edy Sardilli, Google Cloud lead in global strategic alliances and business development at Google. "With TSP team's long history of delivering solutions to SAP customers and their ability to leverage Google Cloud's Smart Analytics and AI/ML platform, customers will benefit, and also accelerate their digital transformations."
As a Google Cloud partner, with a focus on SAP customers in the Utilities, Hi-Tech & CPG industries, TSP offers a comprehensive suite of Automation Solutions and Consulting Services around SAP on Google Cloud. TSP provides powerful smart solutions for utilities to improve customer engagement and efficient management of assets. TSP's offerings enable Utilities to capitalize on their existing SAP investments and deliver innovations in a matter of 6-8 weeks.
TSP's other key offerings across verticals for SAP customers include: Business Process Mining with TSP's proprietary tool TSPKelvin, SAP S/4HANA Migration and Cloud Migrations.
"We are in a very exciting yet challenging time where transformation is not an option but a true necessity. Google Cloud is a great platform for our SAP customers who thrive to run their organizations in a modern, secure, collaborative and smart Environment" says Ravi Chowdhury, CEO, The Silicon Partners, Inc.
Some of the advantages of running SAP on Google Cloud include:
- Google's private fiber network, which provides a global, secure, and scalable foundation for your SAP deployments and lets you optimize for performance and cost.
- Automation tools, such as Cloud Deployment Manager, and flexible deployment options that help you move your SAP environment to the cloud and to deploy at your own pace
- A flexible virtualized architecture that lets you resize your machines as your enterprise grows and scale your infrastructure to match the variations in your workloads, so that you only pay for what you use.
- Some of the largest SAP-certified virtual machines (VMs) on the market
- Built-in features, such as Compute Engine live migration and automatic restart, that minimize downtime for infrastructure maintenance
- Opportunities to innovate with the Google Cloud databases, data analytics, smart analytics, AI and machine learning, and data integration capabilities.
About The Silicon Partners Inc. (TSP)
The Silicon Partners Inc (TSP) is a fast-growing IT Services company headquartered in Folsom, California. TSP was forged from a long and successful IT Services legacy of its founders. The founding team has an experience of over two decades in delivering projects and has been on the forefront in enabling enterprise transformations. TSP believes in helping its clients achieve their organizational vision and support their mission, by bringing ‘Best of Breed' Technologies that maximizes ROI and improves employee satisfaction.
TSP's focus is in the areas of and around Digital Core Enterprise – SAP S/4HANA, SuccessFactors Human Experience Management (HXM), SAP Application Management Service and Robotic Process Automation (UiPath).